There are three main styles you can choose from:
- Masonry with cladding/stucco
- Blocks with cap
- Fire table/fire bowl kits
Install your new firepit or outdoor fireplace with these simple steps:
- Choose your preferred style. Whether constructed with paver blocks or cladded masonry, Black Diamond can build a fire pit with the style & color that best fits your needs. Your new fire feature will become the focal point of your backyard design!
- Select your filling to camouflage the gas burner. The firepit can be filled with: glass, lava rock, or faux logs, creating an attractive accent against the fire.
- Let Black Diamond build your fire feature with all necessary gas hookups. For safety reasons, the homeowner uses a licensed plumber to make the connection. Our team coordinates with your preferred plumber to ensure your new firepit/fireplace is set up properly & safely.
Your outdoor space isn’t just for summer. With Black Diamond as your patio contractor, you can stay warm and enjoy your new patio year-round!